Wednesday 19 February 2014

Oh Vicar - all you do is work (2)

Yeah, of course I do!

Just because I don't take days off here and there doesn't mean I'm not energised by stuff other than Church (although theology  and faith - the two F's - are one of my biggest hobbies) and another of these has to be the area of Gospel Magic.

Last year, in the run up to Christmas I found myself doing four 'shows' (AKA assemblies, Lunch Clubs and the like) during which I performed 37 different tricks). Here's some of them (many are too large to fit in the photo'):


I love doing magic and the opportunity that services, assemblies and the like provide do mean that 'doing magic' is often part of my work life too - but it's fun and I enjoy the time required in the study (often in the early hours) practicing handling and methods, patter and misdirections.

But it's fun I tell you, fun, fun FUN!

(And Yes I do also have a straitjacket routine :-)  )

No comments: