Friday 27 September 2013

Made me Laugh: Car Theft Deterrent

Another one of the 'Trunk Monkey' adverts and this has been received with stunned, yet wide-eyed, amazement and howls of laughter depending on who the viewer was!

When I first saw this I have to saw that I loved it - and still do:


I love it when a company hits on a theme (like Walkers and Lineker) and carries it through for some time and makes it their own brand's leitmotif. Mind you, Ronald and golden arches, Jesus and the Cross? What products/groups do we associate icons or objects with ... discuss (or perhaps not as I'm sure some will struggle with Jesus and Ronald in the same sentence!).

2 comments:

Ray Barnes said...

Better and better. That's some monkey.
You don't know his address do you?

Ray Barnes said...

Better and better. That's some monkey.
You don't know his address do you?