Wednesday 24 April 2013

Fat Fingers, Head and Typos

One of the best bits of this blog, for me at least, is the fact that I can use it as a scratchpad to dialogue with the many things that collide with me during the day. The problem is that this also means that there are typos to be found (fat fingers and small iphone screen - a demonic combination methinks), which I'm sure pass unoticed by mot of you!

Well, that's what I thought but today someone passed a comment that they enjoyed the fact that I could spell 'Schleiermacher' and yet (in the same sentence actually) also spell 'that' as 'tha'.


Seems I may have been mistaken - perhaps you do nottice afterall!



Happy Wednesday


2 comments:

Ray Barnes said...

Be comforted Vic. You are not the only man in the world with a dyslexic phone.

Vic Van Den Bergh said...

Fat fingers and predictive text things can lead one down a very tricky path indeed!:-)