Wednesday 25 January 2012

The Integrity Test

The BBC have provided a quick 'Integrity Test' (thinking of using it at our next chapter meeting) with the answer for each being:

1. Never justified.

2. Rarely justified.

3. Sometimes justified.

4. Always justified.

The use of the test is simple, look at the question and decide which answer best fits your view on that subject. This means that there is a minimun score of ten (saint) and a maximum of forty (sinner). So here's the questions, have a go and add the numbers (bit like a 'Cosmo quiz' apparently!:

A. Avoiding paying the fare on public transport.

B. Cheating on taxes if you have a chance.

C. Driving faster than the speed limit.

D. Keeping money you found in the street.

E. Lying in your own interests.

F. Not reporting accidental damage you have done to a parked car.

G. Throwing away litter in a public place.

H. Driving under the influence of alcohol.

I. Making up a job application.

J. Buying something you know is stolen.

6 comments:

Dusty_DCM said...

Isn't the minimum score 10, not 7?

If so, I got ‎12; my two point answers were:- Speed limit (rarely) - the Police & Institute of Advanced Motorists permit you to "use your 10%" to overtake and avoid hazards (motorway middle lane hoggers); money in the street - single coin - keep; wallet/purse - hand in; couldn't the questions have been written to avoid these ambiguities?

KeyReed said...

18 - oops!

Ray Barnes said...

Well .......we learn something new every day!
Apparently I'm a saint.
D is the only one I fall down on and that is only tiny coins (frankly, all I ever see).
Mind you I suppose I could admit that as I don't drive I am spared some of the temptations listed.
So glad it's a very limited list!!!

Vic Van Den Bergh said...

There are three sorts of people in the world:

Those who can count,

Those who can't!

Vic Van Den Bergh said...

Actually I was doing three things and transposed the numbers to the wrong documents and so had reduced numbers on this blog and (don't have the heart to tell the person) higher numbers on the other (by 3 and 12!).

Hey ho!

Anyway - scored 13 (thanks to speeding question) :)

Anonymous said...

Scored 23!

Won't be telling my congregation this when I use it on Sunday !!!!