Saturday 10 December 2011

Weird & Wacky Christmas Stuff - 10

Thanks go to Bob who emailed me with this extremely wonderful gift idea a partnership with Benny Hinn. All you need do is go to the site and pays your money and wait for your blessing. Bob points out that for a 'one-off' gift of $500 and a regular commitment to pay a minimum of $30 a month you'll get, totally free, the 'I need thee every hour' CD. Pay that little bit more ($1,000 one-off and $30 a month) and you get a free 3CD set of hymns.


Just in case you fancy this for yourself (or a loved one) the partnerships available are:

Covenant Partner: I will give my monthly seed-gift of at least $30 by Web, mail, or phone.
Global Impact Partner: I will give my one-time gift of $500 and my monthly seed-gift of at least $30 by Web, mail, or phone.
Global Impact Team Partner: I will give my one-time gift of $1,000 and my monthly seed-gift of at least $30 by Web, mail, or phone.

What are you waiting for? The telephones are manned and waiting for your call or perhaps you'd rather use the web-based system?

Don't miss out on that blessing - act now and get yourself (or someone you love) on the path to blessing!

No comments: