Monday 12 December 2011

I hate someone

Someone has fallen out of favour with me to the extent that I have realised this morning that, having always boasted that I hate no one, this is no longer true! Yes indeedy, I hate someone and for good reason. Let me explain:

Consider what happens in our house around half past eight each morning. I walk into the lounge and find at least one child without socks, shoes, lunch box, homework, coat, hat (include or exclude whatever you need to so this fits your reality).

Trying not to get frustrated I ask the questions, "Where are you socks?"
The response (usually) comes back as, "Someone has moved it/them!"

Someone, if you're reading this I hate you for moving things from the (proper) place they were left and always making our kids late for school. Stop taking shoes from the designated place and hiding them in bedrooms, stop hiding socks, uniform, lunch boxes, homework, instruments and all the other stuff and we will get on well. Keep it up and there's going to be a price on your head (and I'm probably going to be on Child Line's 'Most Wanted' list.

You have been warned.

Now, who's moved my keys? Someone has ;)

Pax

No comments: