Saturday 5 November 2011

Versatile Blogger Award


Having been nominated by Daydreamer as one of the five blogs (Thank You) I have decided to take up the challenge.!

The rules to this are:

1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post. Done

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

THINGS

1. I have never seen Star Wars!

2. I have never drunk a Latte, cappuccino or expresso (in fact I don't drink coffee at all).

3. I became a Christian in a Buckinghamshire Baptist church when I was twenty.

4. I do 'Gospel Magic' in sermons, assemblies and street evangelism (and managed to still do a straight-jacket escape a couple of weeks back!).

5. I love studying - it's the ultimate form of relaxation when everyone else has gone to bed. I'm especially into theology (which is sort of helpful).

6. I try to read at least three news books from theological, Fiction and non-fiction genres every month.

7. I'm a proper Cockney (Bow Bells and all that) but no longer sound like one (which is a mixed blessing I guess!).

3. Pass this award along to five recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.

Five of the bloggers I enjoy reading (in no particular order), although there are many more, are:

The Church Sofa On the way now.

Not Another Episcopal Church Blog

Thinking Out Loud

Opinionated Vicar

Gavin Drake - the Church, news and odd 'n sods!

4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award. Going to do that next!

ps. Should have been posted Saturday but time ran out and so it finally made it early Monday!

No comments: