Friday 7 October 2011

Paul to the fillipians (3) posse

Hey Crew, Yerright? Be happy coz Jezuz is the Geezer innit like I keeps tellin yuh!

But yah gotta keep yor eyez peeled coz sum want yah to do the circumcise bit and be like them Jewz but we dohnneedit see cos we is in Gods posse. It aint what we do but what Jezuz did when he creamed the devil, right?

As for me, well I totally own their assess, They try dissin me but I was cut o when I was eight days and they cant be dissin my family cos I is pedigree Jew - I got benjamin as a grand-daddy and that means I is fit when it is Jewz right? I ran with the Farisee posse and did the stuff, well dark I was, and no matter what they bring on - I was never mank - I was was true blud! They is just trying to dis my family cos I totally own them!

Cos now I sees their stuff as wack and trus God and Jezuz, we'r better than tem wit Him - so remember everyfing else is wack cos jezuz is skeen!

Innit it?

No comments: