Monday 31 October 2011

The Middle Ground - A dialogue

Well, I hope it will be a dialogue!

I recently received an email from a lady by the name of Jane regarding a number of areas for consideration and discussion regarding the development of a 'Middle Ground' (non-affirming but non-condemning) during the ongoing debates and discussions over the knotty issue of same-sex relationships.

Hopefully we can kick off some intelligent and balanced dialogue on this (I will also put this on the cavedwellers forum - contact me if you'd like a password as there are a few steps to getting in. Keeps the place nice and conflict free).

So here we go . . . Next blog entry will be the first of many on this:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having read your blog from time to time I would have to say that you are probably on of the few to consistently occupy the middle ground.

There are times when I wish you were more positive towards that which I hold to be true and wish you'd speak out more about those with whom I struggle and yet to manage to walk a pretty straight line.

Very frustrating (and you are just a little odd (wacky) too!