Tuesday 18 January 2011

An average day at the crem'

Turned up for the first of my funerals to see smoke looming large above the building. Fearing a problem with the filters I looked round the back to find twenty-plus people furiously puffing away on their cigarettes behind the crem'!

Phew, no problems with the kit and better still many more, eager, prospective customers (thank you for smoking, have a nice day!).

Looking into the chapel I noticed something you don't see everyday, a coffin emblazoned with, "I told you I was ill!" (Which are also the words on Spike Milligan's headstone). Well, it was first for me!


It's always good down at the crematorium because one sees all of life there (you know what I mean) and there are a number of enjoyable bits to fill your day.

Hey ho - all done and now back to do some more funeral visits (and enjoy more tea).

Happy Tuesday peeeps!

No comments: