Thursday 28 October 2010

Christian Forums

I don't know about you but I find it really hard to be on a 'Christian' forum without ending up either thinking nasty thoughts about people or realising that I just don't understand stuff. And when I find I don't there's nobody on the thing who will put me right, most just appear to enjoy putting me down (and of course pulling themselves up!).

With that in mind, the Cavedwellers forum came into being.

So, if you'd like to dialogue, share a point of view (politely) and have some great discussion, why not pop over and have a look at what's there.

Some of it is visible to the casual browser so you can get a feel for the place - and if you like what you see, why not sigh up.

Always space for more viewpoints and some nice people.

Pax

No comments: